AT GARY ROM SIGNATURE MAN, YOUR PREFERRED BARBERSHOP,
THE FOLLOWING FACTORS ENSURE THAT WE ARE MARKET LEADERS WHEN IT COMES TO MENS’ GROOMING:
- Our host/hostess welcomes guests, with a “tapas” style menu of grooming services. You know as well as we do, that most people are inherently shoppers. We walk into retail environments every day wanting one thing, and leaving with another. So when clients walk into one of our barbers for a haircut, they will most likely leave with a beard trim, perhaps an eyebrow threading service, or a straight razor shave with hot steam. Most men will walk out “polished” after having experienced multiple services by one of our skilled barbers.
- Our personable host/hostess explains retail offerings and services to each guest, ensuring that you are greeted on a first-name basis, creating rapport and warmth.
- Beverages, such as single malt whiskey and beer on tap, are offered to enhance your experience even further.
- Should you prefer a different pick-me-up, the smell of coffee beans that have been freshly ground, offering delicious cappuccino or espresso, will have you coming back for more. The aroma permeates through the entire barbershop, thereby attracting interest from outsiders, as well as creates a European café sidewalk vibe. Guests can sit and chat over coffee while waiting for their service. The “chill” factor and vibe of a Gary Rom Signature Man Barber is unequalled – You’ll most likely want to stay longer than you had anticipated.
- A complimentary shoe shine station is provided just outside the barbershop, for men that want a quick shoe polish and shine.