USE OF SITE
You may only use this Website to browse through the content and make legitimate purchases. You shall not use this Website for any other purposes, including without limitation, to make any speculative, false or fraudulent purchase. This Website and the content provided in this site may not be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted or distributed. ‘Deep-linking’, ’embedding’ or using analogous technology is strictly prohibited. Unauthorized use of this site and/or the materials contained on this site may violate applicable copyright, trademark or other intellectual property laws or other laws.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY
The contents of this Website are provided “as is” without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, including but not limited to warranties of merchantability, fitness for a purpose and non-infringement.
The owner/s of this Website, the authors of the content and any other people connected to this Website in any way, from now on collectively called “Providers”, assume no responsibility for errors or omissions whatsoever.
The Providers further do not warrant, guarantee or make any representation regarding the safety, reliability, accuracy, correctness or completeness of the content. The Providers shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, general, special, incidental or consequential damages (including -without limitation- data loss, lost revenues and lost profit), which may result from the inability to use or the correct or incorrect use, abuse, or misuse of the website and its content, even if the Providers have been informed of the possibilities of such damages. The Providers cannot and will not assume any obligation or responsibility.
The use of the content is forbidden in those regions and places where the law does not allow this disclaimer to take full effect.
We reserve the right to:
1. modify or withdraw, temporarily or permanently, the Website (or any part of) with or without notice to you. You confirm that we shall not be liable to you or any third party for any modification to or withdrawal of the Website; and/or
2. change these Terms and Conditions from time to time, and your continued use of the Website (or any part of) following such changes shall be deemed to be your acceptance of such changes. It is your responsibility to regularly check the Website to determine whether any changes have been made. If you do not agree to any changes to the Terms, then you must immediately stop making use of the Website.
3. use our reasonable endeavours to maintain the Website. You will not be eligible for any compensation should you not be able to use any part of the Website or due to failure, suspension or withdrawal of all or part of the Website, due to circumstances beyond our control.
THIRD PARTY LINKS
In an attempt to provide increased value to our Users, we may include links to third party websites or resources. You acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for the availability of such external sites or resources, and do not endorse and are not responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for the privacy practices or the content (including misrepresentative or defamatory content) of such websites, including (without limitation) any advertising, products or other materials or services on or available from such websites or resources, nor for any damage, loss or offence caused or alleged to be caused by, or in connection with, the use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on such external sites or resources.
We have the right, but not the obligation, to monitor any activity and content associated with the Website. We may investigate any reported violation of these Terms and Conditions or complaints and take any action that we deem appropriate (which may include, but is not limited to, issuing warnings, suspending, terminating or attaching conditions to your access and/or removing any materials from the Website).
The Conditions will be exclusively governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of South Africa, whose Courts will have exclusive jurisdiction in any dispute, save that we have the right, at our sole discretion, to commence and pursue proceedings in alternative jurisdictions.
UPDATING TERMS AND CONDITIONS
We reserve the right to change, modify, add to or remove from portions or the whole of these Terms and Conditions from time to time. Changes to these Terms and Conditions will become effective upon such changes being posted to this Website. It is the User’s obligation to periodically check these Terms and Conditions at the Website for changes or updates. The User’s continued use of this Website following the posting of changes or updates will be considered notice of the User’s acceptance to abide by and be bound by these Terms and Conditions, including such changes or updates.
I understand that all the designs and trademarks are registered to Gary Rom Haircare and hereby accept the terms and conditions. I undertake not to copy or duplicate the trademarks and designs directly or indirectly in anyway, and understand the legal implications thereof. Should I be found to be in violation of this Agreement, I understand that I will be held liable for all legal costs incurred by Gary Rom Haircare for any civil action or any legal action deemed necessary against me.
Postal address: PO Box 88, Menlyn, South Africa, 0063
Email address: email@example.com
BARBERSHOPS TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Only 1 voucher may be used at any given time, no two vouchers may be used together – ever.
- Vouchers are only for hair services, and not retail unless expressly stipulated.
- Vouchers may not be redeemed for cash, either part of, or in full.
- Vouchers have a 3-month expiry date unless stipulated otherwise.
- Vouchers are issued at the discretion of Gary Rom management, and we reserve the right to withdraw any voucher if deemed necessary.
- Vouchers are not transferable.
- Vouchers may not be used by more than one person at any given time.
- Vouchers may be used on the day, if there is any credit left on the voucher, this may be used at a future date, provided that the original voucher recipient uses the remaining credit.
- Appointments on certain days may be limited due to staff working hours.